Edron recognises each child as an individual, developing their potential as global citizens in an environment where they feel safe, valued and secured. Where respect at all levels is fundamental to developing a secure sense of self and a desire to always be the best that they can be, both academically and personally.
Through the medium of a bilingual and bicultural learning environment, Edron seeks to ensure that students are prepared to be internationally minded, creative, self-assured future leaders and role models for whom every individual is valued for the contribution they make to society.
The Edron vision is to be the best bicultural and bilingual school in Mexico.
That when students leave the school they will:
- Ensure that the underlying philosophies of their lives are respect and tolerance at all levels.
- Have a life-long love of learning.
- A clear sense of self and their role as conscientious global citizens and leaders.
- Always aim to be the best they can be.
- Be advocates for the best traditions and culture of Mexico and Britain.
- To be environmentally aware and understand the environmental impact of their actions.
- Positive attitude